Registration for his class will be done through his registration link (which he will forward to us as we get closer to that date). For the class, description click here
From David’s Website:
Think about it…
- You won’t forget to bring any of your supplies
- Can’t get stuck in traffic and miss the beginning of class
- You’ll have all the fabric you need at your disposal
- Do your own mini trunk show:)<
- Make a cup of coffe or tea (or wine) at any time
- Intereract in real time with other participants
- Ask questions as they come up
- Make new friends
- No distractions
- You don’t even need to wear pants<
Online classes are a relaxing way to learn the “Sirota No More Tears Paper Piecing Method”© in the comfort of your own sewing room. The class is formatted exactly the same way as an in-person class, with three cameras so that you have an unobstructed view of the demos.
It helps if you have a webcam, but it’s not a requirement as long as you can see and hear me. And you can connect by phone. (Don’t forget to have your charger nearby)
Once you’re registered, I’ll either email the documents and patterns you need or mail hard copies.
To find out what you need to “bring to class” class, go to “Class Descriptions and Cutting Specs” from the main menu (above) and from the drop-down menu, pick the appropriate class.
You’ll also receive an email with the ZOOM link once registration is closed. You don’t need to download anything. Just follow the link and don’t forget you’ll need the password. The Zoom class will open half an hour before the start time to give you a chance to settle in.
Class size is limited to 24 quilters.