Please be sure to check the times and locations for each workshop.
There will be a volunteer host for each workshop. If you are interested in hosting a workshop, contact Hope at 860-377-3718 or email her at email@example.com
Sign up for workshops at guild meetings or by sending a check payable to “NBQA” to:
Hope Barton, 472 Allen Hill Rd, Brooklyn, CT 06234
Workshops are open to non-members for an additional $5.00.
- Workshop location will be announced.
- Workshops are held on various days of the week. Cost of a workshop will vary depending on the cost of the instructor etc. In general, workshops will be priced to cover the cost of running that workshop. Workshops are limited to 20 participants.
- To attend a workshop, you must register and pay in full in advance. Do this by seeking out the Program Chairperson at a General Meeting or by mailing in your check payable to “NBQA” and request to: Hope Barton, 472 Allen Hill Rd, Brooklyn, CT 06234. For questions…contact her at 860-377-3718 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For your comfort you might want to dress in layers and bring a seat cushion.
- You are welcome to bring a snack for yourself and/or a snack to share with other workshop participants.
- Do not bring an iron even if one is specified on the class supply list. Irons will be provided.
- There will be a lunch break around noon. You may bring a bag lunch including a beverage or go out to get your lunch at local fast foods. A refrigerator is available to store lunches.
- Please make every effort to gather all the supplies on the supply list.
- Please remember to turn your cell phone ring off at the workshop so that you do not disturb other participants.
- Please wear a name tag. Stick-ons will be available at the workshop.
- Guild Policy states that if you are unable to attend the workshop, the workshop fee will be refunded only if your spot is filled two weeks previous to the workshop.
- Classes and class space are available only to registered, paid participants. No “auditing” of classes is permitted. No concurrent use of the workspace for other projects is permitted.
(hint: to view past workshops, click the left arrow below)