“A Day at the Imrov with Billie and Kassie”
Let loose and go wild! We will push you to quilt outside the box and creatively sew blocks together without a pattern. Several improv piecing techniques will be demonstrated such as deconstructing traditional blocks and learning to create new ones. Even though you are going wild, you will also be in total control. This is a great way to use those scraps and bust your stash! Great for everyone from beginners to advanced quilters.
- Scraps in all shapes, sizes, colors, and designs (no scrap too small)
- 1 yard background fabric
- Sewing machine in good working order with a quarter inch foot
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Basic sewing supplies – scissors, pins, thread, bobbins, seam ripper etc.
- Spray starch
- 6 x 12-inch ruler or larger
- Gifts for teachers so you get a good grade (optional)